How Your Water or Other Drinks Affect Your Blood Cells
When we talk about the health of the heart, the elements that usually steal the show are blood pressure and cholesterol.
However, blood viscosity, in reality, is just as important as the aforementioned two in regards to the well-being of your heart.
Blood viscosity is generally talking about the thickness of the blood and how easily it can flow through a blood vessel. When we mention the word viscosity, we usually are talking about the resistance of fluids to flow.
As we already know, the heart pumps blood to all parts of the body whilst carrying oxygen with it.
When the blood cells become too thick, the heart will have to work extra hard to circulate it around the entire body not to mention the chances of the blood-forming clots in veins and arteries. This means that it is safer for the heart to pump a less thick, more watery blood.
In this article we will see how your water or other drinks affect your Blood Cells.
Symptoms of Abnormal Blood Viscosity.
- Abnormal Blood clotting
- blurred vision
- Easy bruising
- high blood pressure
- Excessive menstrual flow.
- General tiredness.
- Short breath.
- Frequent loss of pregnancy.
It is also important to note whether your family has a history of abnormal blood viscosity, in which case it is advisable to see a doctor for testing.
Causes of Abnormal Blood Viscosity
The following could be responsible for the thickness of the blood:
- Dehydration leading to an overly concentrated blood. This is one of the MOST IMPORTANT non-pathological causes of sludgy slow moving blood.
If you are like me, you probably need to understand how your water or other drinks affect your blood cells.
See the video below to get an understanding why you might need to change your water:
- Sitting for too long
- Deficiencies of protein C and protein S.
- Excessive smoking
- Production of too many blood cells leading to a very thick sludge. This condition is called polycythemia.
- Family history.
Any of the following methods can be used to effectively treat abnormal blood viscosity.
- Kangen Water: Now that you understand how your water or other drinks affect your blood cells, it is time to review your options.
Kangen water is simply ionized water that helps to detoxify your system. It is water that has gone through the process of electrolysis to become an ionized, super hydrating water that is packed with beneficial antioxidants.
Drinking Kangen water on a regular basis and in an adequate proportion can go a long way to improve your blood viscosity as it counters dehydration that could lead to blood cells that are over-concentrated.
CLICK HERE to read this medical study which concluded that Ionized Kangen Water reduced Systolic Blood Viscosity, even after exercise induced dehydration.
- Antiplatelet therapy: There are certain platelets and blood cells that are responsible for the clotting of blood. If the actions of these blood cells are inhibited, there will be a lesser chance blood clotting leading to improved blood viscosity. Anti-platelets such as Aspirin helps to inhibit the action of blood cells and platelets.
- Anticoagulation Therapy: There are certain coagulation factors that could also contribute to blood clotting. Inhibiting the actions of these coagulation factors will reduce the likelihood of clotting thereby preventing the thickening of the blood. A good example of an anticoagulation drug is Warfarin.
Prevention they say is always better than going for a cure. The best way to fight abnormal blood viscosity is to apply preventive measures in your everyday life. Some of these measures include:
- Saying no to smoking
- Lose some weight
- Avoid sitting for an extended period of time and ensure to keep your blood flowing by moving your legs.
- Be actively involved in daily activities.
So, that’s it from my side.
What is your next move?
Now that you understand how your water or other drinks affect your blood cells, would you rather sit on the fence or be active in helping your body maximize its potentials with the help of Ionized water and save yourself the health bills of treating diseases that are easily be prevented or handled simply by the type of water you consume?
With ionized water, you get improved taste, health benefits, less acidic water that is more absorbent and not hard, antioxidants, body system improved PH balanced water. For a better understanding, talk to a Water-For-Life rep to help you make adequate decisions.
Call us for a Home Consultation: +91 90498-20923
Visit us at: www.WaterForLife.org.in
GET MY FREE E-BOOK HERE: http://waterforlife.net.in/
Get my free E-Book on Alkaline Body Balance by clicking on the link above!
The contents of this page are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The information provided herein should not be considered as a substitute for the advice of a medical doctor or other healthcare professional.